With dozens of manufacturers available, why have we chosen to represent the window and door replacement brands whose home improvement products we install?
There are important criteria that we adhere to make sure we can stand behind what we install forever:
- Long established history and reputation – new building products manufacturers arrive on the scene every year. Unfortunately, many also don’t survive the ups and downs of the industry. We have chosen companies that we know will be around to offer warranty service and/or matching products long into the future.
- Variety – we will never force fit our customers into choosing one product material, or style, so it is important we have a variety of manufacturers so we can offer a full breadth of any and all window/door products
- Quality reputation – we do not offer the “cheap” end of the spectrum, we will never sacrifice price for quality
- Value – we do however represent different price points to give “better/best” choices; rest assured every manufacturer we sell and install is a proven quality leader first and foremost
- Strong warranties – since we offer the most comprehensive installation warranty that states we warrant our installs for as long as the manufacturer warrants the products, we only represent companies that offer the best, most inclusive warranties in the industry. All but wood doors are lifetime warranty products.
- Quality service – windows and doors are often complicated products with many moving parts. So down the road service and/or repair is possible. Poor manufacturer service is a drain on our resources and does not represent the quality care we represent. So all our manufacturers are renowned for their before, during and after the sale service capabilities.
- Local – We know local manufacturers give us better response times, faster service in general and all in all understand what our customers expect. So everything we represent is either manufacturered locally or locally represented. We have said no to dozens of manufacturers over the years because they are not local. We strive to support our northwest economy while selfishly getting better service at the same time.